1. Based on the article 5 DL 185/1999, if the client is a consumer (in other words a physical person that buys goods for personal and not professional use, therefore doesn't indicate on the kosmosstore.com of Eleven s.r.l. order form any reference of a VAT number ), they have the right to withdraw from the contract of purchase for any reason, without the need of explanation and without penalty, except in cases as indicated in point 3 and in the "terms & conditions" section accepted by the customer at the time of purchase.
2. To exercise this right, the client will have to request it within 14 days on receipt of the goods. In order to request and perform the return in the right way the customer must follow the instructions listed at the bottom of this page relative to our the RMA (Retrum Material Authorisation) procedure.
Once the customer perform the request our Customer Service can reserve the right to deny the return request in the case the return conditions aren't satisfied. In the case the return request will be approved our Customer Service will contact the client to give instructions on how to perform the return the goods that must be returned within the following 14 days.
The goods must be shipped to:
Kosmos – Returns office
Via G. Manci, 75
38122 Trento - Italy
3. The right to withdraw is subject to the following conditions :
- the right is applied to the product purchased in its wholeness; it is not possible to exercise such right for just a single part of the product purchased;
- the product which has been purchased must be complete and returned in its original packaging, in all its parts; so to avoid damaging the original case, we recommend, when possible, to insert it in a second box; the application of stickers or adhesive tape directly on the original case must be avoided;
- according to law, the shipping fees relative to the return of the goods are at the clients expense;
- the delivery, until confirmed receipt at our premises, is completely the clients responsibility;
- kosmosstore.com of Eleven s.r.l. is in no way responsible for damages or theft/loss of goods returned without insured delivery;
- once arrived at our premises, the product will be checked for any damages not derived from transport. If the packaging and/or the case are damaged, kosmosstore.com of Eleven s.r.l. will have to detract a percentage from the refund, in any case not more than 20% of the value of the products, which will go towards expenses.
Sales to customers outside the EU or with a delivery address outside the EU or subject to custom clearance for the delivery, are final.
4. If there are no signs of damages, kosmosstore.com will refund the client only the amount of products as quickly as possible.
5. The right to withdraw is annulled if kosmosstore.com verifies the following :
- that the original case and/or the inside of the original packaging is missing;
- parts of the product are missing
- that the product is damaged due to reasons other than transport.
- once package been sent off by courier, we are not able to cancel the order, if you denied/refuse the package from the courier, refund is NOT a possible option.
In the case of the customer does not follow the procedure of the return policy, kosmosstore.com has the right returning back the package and all expense
of shipment are due by the customer.
Instructions to perform a return
The customer can choose to return an item.
In order to do this, the customer must do the following:
- send en email to firstname.lastname@example.org asking for a return.
Once the customer perform the request our Customer Service can reserve the right to deny the return request in the case the return conditions aren't satisfied. In the case the return request will be approved our Customer Service will contact the client to give the authorization return code and the instructions on how to perform the return of the goods that must be returned within the following 48 hrs. Any unauthorized return or return without the authorization code will be automatically refused.
The customer will be contacted and updated by our Customer Service every time there's an evolution in the RMA procedure.